Thursday 24 June 2010

South African Squares arrive with Squares from the UK!


Hi On Thursday!

It's so nice to pop in today. I've had such wonderful Squares come in and I wanted to share them with you.
Rachael and her Mom sent some in from the UK, and also Jen from South Africa.  Such lovely Squares for the 'Blue and White' Challenge. We are indeed getting some great Squares come in. Please take a look at them now in my Slide Show.

It never fails to amaze me how each person can make such a 'unique' Square! I think Squares definitely show the personality of the person who made them. I can't thank you all enough for the gorgeous Squares and I do hope you have popped over to Flickr to take a look and also SIBOL.  Have a lovely evening everyone!



4 comments:

  1. Very Fun. Just look at the new shades of blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww i'm glad they got to you okay! Was a bit of a mission getting them in their envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Different blues again, so interesting the variation! Lovely stuff. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely squares again, Sue! There's a lot of talent out there, isn't there? My squares are actually packed ready for posting, which I will do on Monday!

    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. It was lovely meeting Chalky for the first time, especially as we have been chatting online for so long. She and her husband are lovely peopla, and I hope very much that they will be come and stay again!

    Hasn't the weather been gorgeous, both here and in the UK. I always feel better when I know we are ALL enjoying the sun!

    Have a great weekend!

    KathyXX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!