Saturday 19 June 2010

Squares from 'Down Under!'.

Hi Everyone!

Just popping in to 'Mrs Twins' to show you Margarets' Squares. Margaret lives in a wonderful part of the world Australia. She's very kindly sent me some Squares for our SIBOL Project and it's a real pleasure to receive them.

As you know I go out into my Garden to take some photos. Lucky today it's not raining here. Bit cold though.

I know you all take such an interest in the SIBOL Squares so I hope you enjoy looking at Margaret's!

Thanks so much Margaret for sending them to me.

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, I could have sworn I left a comment earlier, I wonder what I did wrong. Anyway what I wanted to say was they are lovely squares. Sue, yes it has been unusually chilly today especially for mid June.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the way from Oz? Amazing! They look super

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, There is so much to say! You are crocheting roses again! I also loved the golden bird cage. Flower Power afghan my favorite yet. I loved seeing your visit to the yarn store, lots of bumpy yarn! It's always so much fun to vistit this crochet world of yours. You have become the Queen of Yarn in such a short time. Your packaged arrived, and I giggled over it's waterproof, get-in-to proof, wrapping. Safe and sound it arrived. Thank you very much for your generosity! Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!