Monday 4 July 2011

Ta - Dah! Introducing SIBOL No. 72

Fun in the Garden.

Hello Everyone!

I'm so....pleased to be showing you SIBOL 72 this evening.  I am very pleased to be telling you that the Spring Challenge has ended now and the two 'Sunshine Blankets' are finished.  I am really pleased with both of them. There are some fantastic Squares, great designs, wonderful colours. 

Thank you to Puppet Lady for the gorgeous Braid.
Thank you to Chalky 75 for the pretty Flowers hanging.
Thank you to Anakat for the pretty Butterflies.
Thank you to everyone that has very kindly sent me Squares for this great Challenge.

I'm sure you will want to see it.  Here goes....

SIBOL 72 'Spring Blanket' (2).

I've made you a Slide Show too! Enjoy and thank you very much!


Created with flickr slideshow from softsea.


x Sue x

9 comments:

  1. Good evening Sue,
    you are so busy, the blanket is so beautiful,
    hugs Crissi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liebe Sue,
    du kannst wirklich zufrieden sein.
    `Wundervolle Arbeit.^^
    ♥ Grüße aus Deutschland zu dir,*Manja*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooo beautiful, Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous blanket! happy colours and fantastic design!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice Sue..as usual. ..and don't your pots of petunias look lovely too!
    Cheers
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I realy love your work!!Hugs. Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute ,just like spring time .lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful. Thank you so much for adding my little flowers onto such a work of Art!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!