Wednesday 31 August 2011

Olympics London 2012! I need your help.

Can I inspire you? Olympics London 2012 Challenge.

Good Afternoon,

Thanks for visiting 'Mrs Twins' today.
Most of you know I run an on-line Crocheting and Kntting Group called 'SIBOL'.

Throughout the year we make 'Sunshine Blankets' for the Elderly in Nursing Homes.

At the moment we have a special Challenge running.
To make a special one-off Blanket to celebrate the Olympics London 2012 Games.

I need your help though.
Do you Knit or Crochet?
Would you like to make a 6" (15cms x 15cms) Square?
If you do pop over to our SIBOL CHALLENGES web-site.

Squares are invited with the Olympics in mind.
So why not make a Flag of your own Country?
Maybe a Square with an Event in mind. Cycling, Swimming, Running?
Or maybe the Olympic Circles, Olympic Flame, Olympic Logo?

Please join us and have fun.
Why not tell your Followers about our SIBOL project?
I would be pleased if you did.

I want to make a really big Blanket full of variety, and lots of colour!
Then hopefully  we can raise money for the Alzheimers Society here in the UK.

Here are some of the Squares which I have received already.
Aren't they gorgeous?

Any queries
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net

Thank you!

x  Sue x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue,
    I see that you need more granny squares. I hope you get some more. I wish you.
    Pleasant evening and good luck
    Crissi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!