Wednesday 10 August 2011

Ta - Dah! Introducing SIBOL 79!

Hello again!

I know another Ta - Dah! What fun! This is Number 79.  I've had these Squares for quite a while. Are any yours? Do have a look, and if they are click on the photo and go through to Flickr where you can add note on your Square!  Thank you to everyone that has very kindly contributed.

Please add note if you see your Square! That's if you remember, I've had them awhile.

Table Top view brilliant Squares!





Busy days for me, but all good fun! Thank you to everyone once again!

x Sue x

8 comments:

  1. Another beautiful creation; I love the crocheted butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I showed my husband some of you blankets and he said - why don't we have some for our couch ;-) .
    This blanket looks great again - such a great effort what you are doing!
    LG Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs Sue, as always they are wonderfull :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adoro seus trabalhos. São todos lindos. Fico só esperando a nova postagem para ver as peças maravilhosas que voce faz.
    Beijos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sue,
    the blanket Nr. 79 is also wonderful!!
    Hugs Crissi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another stunning masterpiece with lovely squares beautifully sewn together. Gorgeous!

    KathyXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've been very busy this week! I love them all! I didn't have time to comment when I saw one that you posted yesterday that was beyond gorgeous! I'm going back to have a look now. Annette

    ReplyDelete
  8. P.S....I just LOVE the way you make color combinations, culling through all the squares you get. The taupes of this one are very calming and lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!