Tuesday 6 December 2011

Ta Dah! Ta Dah! TA Dah! 118. 119, 120.

Hi Everyone!

Yes I'm very pleased to be telling you that we have now assembled 3,000 Squares (120 Sunshine Blankets) and I would like to thank each and everyone of you for donating your Squares to SIBOL.

I have three new SIBOLS today for you to look at.

The first one SIBOL 118 called 'Pastels in a Paintbox'. Squares were donated by Jean B and Emily both Ladies in the UK. Thank you both very much indeed. I'm sure you will agree this Blanket is lovely. Such pretty Granny Squares!

This is the second Blanket I have made with Jean B's Squares. Not quite enough so I have added some from Emily too. Thank you both.


The next one is a Flower Blanket. Such pretty Flower Squares! Flower Squares and Grannies are my absolute musts! I love them.

Table top view of SIBOL 119.


Do you like it? Gorgeous isn't it?

The last Blanket I have to show you has been assembled by 'Jean Nock' and she has made a wonderful job for SIBOL. The border is simply gorgeous. Thank you Jean Nock!

Just got some photos before the light went on me.


Thanks so much to everyone that has sent me Squares for these Blankets I am most grateful to you.

I have a Slide Show now for you. Let's take a look at these gorgeous Blankets.



Created with flickr slideshow.


I hope you enjoyed looking at the Blankets.

Bye for nox

x Sue x

3 comments:

  1. Lovely as always Sue. I especially love the flower blanket. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ,they are so sweet.Love the one with plain and simple grannys ....then "The flower balanket.....gorgeous.you are doing an awesome job.Congrat.!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue,
    again so wonderful works!
    All the best, have a good day!
    Hugs Crissi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!