Tuesday 28 February 2012

Ta - Dah! SIBOL 134.

Sarah (UK) (RAV() 'Mary' made and donated to 'SIBOL'.


Hi Everyone!

I am very pleased to be showing you a gorgeous Blanket which has been donated to 'SIBOL' today.
It has been lovingly made and donated by Sarah over on RAV.

The colours she has chosen in this Blanket go so well together, and once again it's the 'Good ol' Granny' that has been used. Just take a look at this fantastic colour choice!

This 2nd Blanket was in Memory of Mary.




Created with flickr slideshow.


Sarah recently made a Blanket called 'Arthur' in Memory of her Grandfather-in-law. This one is made in Memory of his dear wife 'Mary'. I'm sure you love the Blanket as much as I do!

Thank you so much Sarah. You are very kind making the two Blankets for the Elderly folk in Memory of 'Arthur and Mary'.

Why not visit our 'SIBOL' Blog? Thanks for visiting 'Mrs Twins' today!

x Sue x

4 comments:

  1. Ja, eine wunderschöne Decke ist wieder dazu gekommen, liebe Sue!^^
    ♥ Grüße,*Manja*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Sue! I simply love your Sibols, my name is Roseane I ´m so glad you to visit my blog.http://rosenordestina.blogspot.com
    Greetings from Brasil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those colours are gorgeous, and work so well together - fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah does great work with color - I admire her work. thanks for sharing this with us - great photography btw.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!