Friday 9 March 2012

'One Heart From Around The World'.

Hi Everyone!

'One Heart From Around The World' Challenge. Thanks everyone great Squares!



This is a great Challenge. 'One Heart From Around The World'. If you are interested in reading about it please go to our Challenge Blog. Or alternatively email me for the Heart Diagram. Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net

Luna very kindly submitted the Diagram to 'SIBOL' and I am very happy to be showing you the first of two Blankets all with beautiful Hearts!

I love the colours of these Heart Squares!




Created with flickr slideshow.


Thanks to Karin for the hanging heart, superb! Thanks to everyone so far that has contributed Squares for this lovely Challenge. The Blanket is made with lots of love from everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Sue, the blanket is lovely!
    Have a nice weekend,
    best wishes Crissi

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful blanket, Sue, with a lovely theme and wonderful colours. I really must catch up with your latest challenges, and get some squares off to you. For some reason, there is such a lot going on my little corner of France at the moment, that I find it hard to pin down a bit of spare time, but I will definitely try!

    Have a great weekend!

    KathyXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute blanket just like all the rest of your blankets! Nice to see your still doing the Sibol blankets.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!