Sunday 29 April 2012

We've reached 150!

Hi Everyone!

Yes we have already reached 150 'Sunshine Blankets'. Today I am showcasing two which have been made and donated by Sally here in the UK. 

Sally has beautifully made Blankets using a combinaton of Knitting and Crocheting and I'm sure you will love them!

Sally (UK) Has made and donated these two beautiful Knitted/Crocheted Blankets! Thank you Sally!


It's terribly kind of you Sally to donate these Blankets for the Elderly. If you would like to do the same please pop over to our Challenge Blog.

Let's have a look at the Slide Show I have made now!



Created with flickr slideshow.

What a kind Lady, I am very grateful to you. Thank you!

x Sue x

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sue!
    Unbelievable, isn't it?
    Well done. Very well done.
    XXXXX Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Sue! All Sibolettes are doing a terrific job. I can't believe you have reached number 150!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!