Friday 8 June 2012

Three new Ta - Dah's!

Good Evening!

I would like to thank Sally and Kirsty for sending these Blankets to me today.

Kirsty very kindly offered to help me assemble 25 Squares. She wanted the 'SIBOL' experience. I'm sure you will agree she has put this Blanket together so well I just love it. The Border is beautiful and the shades of Blue are really pretty. I would like to thank everyone who contributed Squares for this particular Blanket.

Thanks to everyone that contributed Squares for this Blanket. Thank you Kirsty for assembling this one for me!


I also had two Blankets arrive today from Sally here in the UK. Sally has very kindly made and donated these Blankets, how lovely. A combination of Knitted and Crocheted Squares  which have been put together so well.

A wonderful Blanket made by Sally both Knitted and Crocheted Squares. Sally has made several Blankets for SIBOL, and I'm sure you will agree they are beautiful!


A beautiful Blanket made and donated by Sally here in the UK. Both Knitted and Crocheted Squares make a stunning SIBOL! Thank you very much!


These Blankets are going to be delivered very soon and I know they will be of great comfort to our Elderly folk.  Thank you both very much!



Created with flickr slideshow.


Thanks for popping in to 'Mrs Twins'

x Sue x

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!