Tuesday 24 July 2012

Time to have a de-clutter! Are you interested in Magazines/Patterns/Books? If so pop to the UK!

Thanks so much for taking an interest in my 'back issues' of magazines.

I still have magazines for sale, so if you are interested please email me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
or RAV mail me 'MrsTwins'

I accept Paypal, Bank Transfer if you are interested or a cheque if that's better for you
All proceeds will go towards our SIBOL costs.

I would like to thank everyone who has already bought a copy and I'm just listing now what is left.

I have quite a lot of the following magazines and I decided it was time to say goodbye to them, 'although' I love them to bits! I need the room.

**Knit Today magazines £2.00 each. Plus postage

Simply Knitting magazines £2.00 each. Plus postage

Let’s Knit magazines £2.00 each. Plus postage

Inside Crochet magazines £2.00 each. Plus postage**



Are you looking for a particular issue? Email me and ask me I'll have a look for you.

**Woman's Weekly Best of Our Knitted Toys. £5.00 plus postage (98 pages)
(Brilliant for Knitted Toys).**


Magazine clear out.



My de-cluttering continues.

I have sorted out now unwanted patterns/books/magazines if anyone is interested.

**Alan Darts 'Gnomes at Home' pattern. £2.00 Plus Post and Packing (2nd class).**


gnomes


**360 Mini Messages Cross Stitch £2.00 Plus Post and Packing (2nd Class).**


Cross Stitch pattern book.




**Knit Today - August 2011 (In Plastic Not Opened) £2.50 Plus Post and Packing (2nd class).**


Brand new edition in plastic.

**Rowan - Purelife home - Pattern Book (Beautiful items) £5.00 Plus Post and Packing (2nd class).**

Rowan pattern book



**Crocheted Gifts in a Weekend - £5.00 Plus Post and Packing (2nd class).**

crocheted gifts in a weekend



**The Craft Business Handbook £5.00 Plus Post and Packing. (2nd class).**


Craft business handbook


**Craftseller October 2011 (With Halloween Supplement which is brilliant) £2.00 Plus Post and Packing (2nd class)**



Craftseller




Halloween (Craftseller).


**Craftseller Christmas 2011 £2.00 Plus Post and Packing (2nd Class).**


craftseller christmas



**Craftseller November 2011 £2.00 Plus Post and Packing (2nd Class).**


craftseller 136


**Knitting Life 'August-September 2011' £2.00 Plus Postage and Packing (2nd Class)**


life


**Knitting Life 'December 2011/January 2012' £2.00 Plus Post and Packing (2nd Class).**

knitting life


**Knitting Life 'October/November 2011' £2.00 Plus Post and Packing (2nd Class).**


knitting life two



**Ripples for Baby £2.00 Plus Post and Packing (2nd Class)**

ripples for baby


**Home Knits - £2.00 Plus Post and Packing (2nd Class).**

home knits


**Hand Knitted for Baby £2.00 Plus Post and Packing (2nd class).**

handknitted for baby


**50 Quick Knits - £2.00 Plus Post and Packing (2nd Class).**

50 quick knits


Just Rav mail me Mrs Twins
or Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net

All proceeds from these magazines/patterns/books will go towards my 'hidden costs' for

my SIBOL work e.g. postage, cards, ribbons, yarn, petrol, Ebay fees etc.,

Don't you feel better for de-cluttering! :)


UP-DATE Wednesday 25th.

I am very happy to be showcasing two wonderul blankets which have been made up by joyce28 (UK). We received some colourful Knitted squares back on June 14th from Vera a Resident in 'Grey Cables Care Home' Birmingham and Joyce has very kindly assembled two blankets with them.

Here they are. Thank you Vera, Thank you Joyce!


Created with flickr slideshow.


x Sue x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!