Friday 31 August 2012

A pretty Granny blanket to show you!

Hi everyone!

253. 'Never Ending Tutti Frutti' made and donated by Beang (UK). Thank you!

I can't believe we are on Number 253 now of our 'SIBOL' blankets. They certainly are adding up again.

Today I received a donated blanket from beang over on RAVELRY. She has very kindly made and donated a gorgeous Granny blanket made in such pretty colours. A wonderful variegated yarn has been used in the centre part of this blanket and I'm sure you will agree it is very striking. I do hope this will inspire you to make your own blanket for 'SIBOL!'.

She also sent in some Butterflies and Flower embellishments for our blankets. I am terribly grateful to you Beang, thank you so much!


Created with flickr slideshow.
 
x Sue x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!