Friday 17 August 2012

'Allsorts' and 'A blanket of colours!'.

Hi everyone!

I am very pleased to be showing you another two pretty blankets for 'SIBOL'. They have both been assembled by Sally here in the UK for me and they are just so colourful! They are called 'Allsorts' and 'A blanket of many colours'. A combination of Knitted and Crocheted squares in one of them which work really well together.

I would like to thank everyone who sent in squares for these blankets.


Created with flickr slideshow.
 
I have been out delivering blankets today. If you would like to read about it please follow the link to 'SIBOL'.
 
Thanks everyone!
 
x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!