Friday 24 August 2012

Autumn arrives!

Good afternoon and welcome to 'Mrs Twins!

I would like to thank Marilyn for 'Colours of Autumn'. Marilyn  has very kindly made and donated this beautiful blanket for our Elderly residents. The colours are really autumny and I particularly like how she has made the squares. The centres are in sparkly yarn and they are a granny square within a granny. I particularly like the flower squares in this blanket as you will see from the following photo.  It has such a lovely feel to it, it's so warm and cosy I love it. Decorated with ribbon and butterflies this is going to be a perfect blanket for some special person.

Pretty flower squares.

I have made a Slide Show for you Marilyn, thank you so much for a stunning blanket.


Created with flickr slideshow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!