Monday 24 September 2012

Butterflies fluttering in!

Hi everyone!

I am up-dating 'Mrs Twins', I have a weeks work to put on.

'The Wool Stop' has very kindly assembled two  bags of Squares for me. These Blankets are amazing!  She was also very kind to send a bag of SIBOL Butterflies! They are all such wonderful colours, I love them.


Thanks to 'The Wool Stop' Butterfies for 'SIBOL'.


Thanks to 'The Wool Stop' for assembling this Blanket. Thanks to everyone who contributed Squares for this Challenge.

271.



I've made a Slide Show to showcase these two gorgeous Blankets! Thank you very much everyone for sending in such wonderful Squares to our 'SIBOL' project. Thank you 'The Wool Stop!'.


Created with flickr slideshow.
 
 
 x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!