Saturday 22 September 2012

Catching up with our 'SIBOL' work.

Hello everyone!




I must apologise for the delay in putting the blankets and squares on to our SIBOL Blog. Due to 'circumstances beyond my control  - family commitments'. I haven't been able to find any free time for taking

photos and posting them on to my SIBOL Blog. I have such a lot to show you, wonderful blankets and squares!  So tomorrow once Mr. Twins has gone off to watch his British Touring Cars I will seriously get down to my work. I am having 'withdrawal symptoms' I have to tell you. I do love my 'beloved SIBOL' and I know you do too. I know you love looking at the gorgeous blankets and I just want you to know that I am grateful for everything that arrives at my home for the Elderly.

It's not very often that I am away from 'SIBOL' so I hope you will excuse me this time for delaying my
We are now on SIBOL 264! Can you believe that? The numbers are adding up and thanks to the many Ladies that contribute to my project we certainly are very successful! 



Let's take a look at this pretty Lilac blanket.





264







Thank you for these gorgeous squares. So pretty!







Love the pink breaking it up.







I love these colours. Thank you.





I hope you like it. Thank you to everyone that contributed squares for this gorgeous blanket. I am very grateful to you.



Are you interested in a Freeform challenge?  Pop over to our SIBOL RAV GROUP?



Are you interested in our Daffodil Challenge for 'Marie Curie Cancer Care?' Pop over to SIBOL RAV GROUP? 



We are collecting squares to make blankets with Daffodils as a theme. We are inviting you to join us. Thank you.



Thanks everyone on RAVELRY for keeping the threads going for me while I've been busy. I do appreciate it and I'll be back tomorrow with some more blankets from the Netherlands.



Bye for now!



x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!