Friday 26 October 2012

Beautiful Blankets to show you!

Hello everyone!

Good Evening to you all!

Some weeks ago 'Pippa' went down to Devon to meet up with Chalky from the MSE Knitting Forum. Chalky very kindly offered to make up 100 Squares for me so  I gave the Squares to Pippa ''to hand-deliver' and a few weeks ago when Pippa went down there again on holiday she once again met up with Chalky who handed the Blankets back.

041


Chalky has assembled the Knitted Squares so beautifully. She has edged all the Squares in cream which really makes the Squares come alive! I really love these Blankets and I am terribly grateful to her.


048


054


067


Names please Ladies?

This Blanket was made and donated by 'Chalky'.  I absolutely love it. Thank you so much. A complete surprise!

Thank you so much for this gorgeous Blanket.

Not only did I receive beautiful Blankets, Chalky also sent a Butterfly, some ribbons and a jar of 'Churchyard Chutney!' How kind!

042

Chalky put the Blankets together so quickly too! They surely are going to be giving our Elderly folk
some comfort this Winter as I am due to go out on my Blanket Deliveries mid-November.

Why not pop over to Chalky's Blog and say hello!

Thank you Chalky! I've made a Slide Show for you!
x Sue x


Created with flickr slideshow.


x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!