Saturday 12 January 2013

'Lime Cordial' and 'Grape Crush' yummy!

Hello Everyone!

Before Christmas Sally gave me a hand with 'take a bag'. It's amazing how she puts Knitted Squares together for me!  These blankets are really interesting. The green one I'm going to call 'Lime Cordial' and the other one 'Grape Crush'.


Beautiful Blankets Sally thanks ever so much.


Sally has helped me with 'take a bag'. How nice is this blanket?


I think this one too is so.....pretty! 'Grape Crush'.


028


Let's take a closer look at the blankets now.

I would like to thank everyone that sent in the Squares for these blankets and also to Sally who made a wonderful job putting them together.



Created with flickr slideshow.



Thanks for visiting 'SIBOL' today!



ViewLogo
x Sue x 

1 comment:

  1. ...immer wieder wundervolle Decken!♥
    Liebe Grüße,*Manja*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!