Monday 25 March 2013

A Blanket from Singapore.

Good Afternoon to you all!

First of all I am very very sorry if anyone is experiencing 'upsetting pop-ups' when visiting the 'SIBOL' Blog. I am getting very rude obscene comments my end left by a 'computer' I think in California, USA. They are coming in every minute and it's driving me absolutely nuts.

I got on to Blogger help which I always find terribly 'un-helpful' and someone emailed me to tell me to alter my settings to stop 'anonymous'. Over the last few hours the notifications seemed to have stopped so I am praying this will solve the problem. I'm very sorry if you have experienced anything yourself.

Could I ask you to notify me on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net or over on RAVERLY  here's the Link. if you are getting any trouble your end please? Many thanks.



I have  received a parcel from 'PinkLemons' today over in Singapore. She has very kindly sent me some Stash Squares, Butterflies and a beautiful Blanket which she has made herself to be donated to the Elderly here in the UK. How kind of her to send a Blanket all those miles!  She tells me this is the first time she has made a Blanket and it has been a wonderful experience for her. She has received a lot of pleasure making it for someone and she hopes that they receive a lot of love from it. I'm sure they will 'PinkLemons'. It is indeed an 'act of kindness' from you, thank you very much. I will be sure to pass it on to the Home I am visiting over the next week.

This really is an interesting Blanket. Full of colour too!

Alter Ego Crochet Square by Jacqui Goulbourn

Thank you very much indeed!



If you would like to read more about the Squares  please follow the Link to RAVELRY


Created with flickr slideshow.

You will be able to see the Squares and Butterflies in the Slide Show!  Enjoy!

This is a really unusual Blanket 'PinkLemons' I am very grateful to you, I know it will be received so well. Thank you.

Thanks for visiting today!



x Sue x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!