Tuesday 26 March 2013

Owls fly in to SIBOL HQ!

Wecome to 'Mrs Twins',

I would like to thank mandas' challenges for organising an Owl Challenge over on RAVERLY. She asked our active 'SIBOLETTE's' if they would like a free pattern to make a superb Owl Square. Of course the Ladies in the group jumped at the chance to try the Square out and soon after Squares started pouring in to her home.

It's been really lovely over the last month or so to see the Owls flying in. They each have their own character and have been made in great colour combinations. Today I received the Blanket back at SIBOL HQ.

I have given you the link to RAVELRY so  you can have a look at the Square yourself.

Let's take a look now at the finished Blanket.


'SIBOLETTES' were invited to make an Owl Square by mandas' challenges. Today I received the Blanket back. Wow! Thank you all so much!



More photos in our Slide Show.


Created with flickr slideshow.


I really love this Blanket thank you mandas' challenges and thanks to all the SIBOLETTE's who took part. I will save this and put it with the other Challenge Blankets. I can't get over how beautiful this Blanket is and I know an Elderly person is just going to love it. What a talking point.

Have a good afternoon!

x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!