Monday 8 April 2013

'Flowers at Midnight'.

Hi everyone!

Join 'SIBOL!' over on RAVELRY.

390 Kianie 'Flowers at Midnight'. Thank you!


How exciting to receive Kianie's blanket today. She has very kindly made and donated 'Flowers at Midnight'. What a great name for this beautiful blanket. I love the centres of these Squares and the Blue yarn is a fantastic choice for the background.

I had no idea that Kianie was sending a blanket today and  it took me completely by surprise once again. Our blankets are adding up once again and we are soon approaching 400!

This blanket will give a great deal of comfort to an elderly person and I'm sure they are going to admire the cute Flowers, probably reminding them of their own gardens.

I love it Kianie thank you so much. How kind of you to sit down and make it.

Let's take a look at it now!

Kianie made and donated 'Flowers at Midnight' how beautiful thank you!


As you can see from the photos Kianie also made Butterflies and decorated the blanket too! How thoughtful.  It looks so pretty!


Created with flickr slideshow.


Wonderful! thank you I am very grateful to you!

ViewLogo

www.sunshineinternationalblanketsoflove.blogspot.com

x Sue x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!