Tuesday 7 May 2013

A beautiful blanket from Wales arrives today!

Good evening,

I am very pleased to be showing you a blanket that has arrived from divip (RAV/Wales) today. This blanket is just so soft and made in beautiful pastel granny squares. This is the first blanket that has been made by divip for 'SIBOL', and it's an absolute pleasure to receive it. What beautiful colours have been used in this blanket.

We certainly are receiving some beautiful blankets for the Elderly and I know that this one too is just going to be loved by an Elderly person. It's very summery I love it. Thank you so much divip I am very grateful to you.

Let's take a look now. I did ask divip if she had a name and she came up with 'A cwtch from Cardiff'. She said in her mail, "I don't have a name and yippee it's my first blanket clearly isn't a suitable name :) In Wales we call a cuddle a cwtch so maybe a cwtch from Cardiff  - I'll be happy with whatever choice is made. To pronounce cwtch  its c as in cat , w as in the double oo in hook  ignore the t and ch as in church".

A great name thank you! The Butterflies were from my stash by the way and match the yarn perfectly!


004



I've made a Slide Show for you now divip!



Created with flickr slideshow.



A great blanket!

Thanks for visiting today!

x Sue x 

2 comments:

  1. Reasonѕ why Рure Green Сοffee Bean Eхtrаct Reviews are
    dаngerousΗave you ever heard аbout the
    FDA and thе subјect οf numеrous rеѕeагch
    studies. If уοu aгe interеsted in ephеdгa аnd
    stіll ωant to trу tο lose ωеіght.


    Alsο visit my homерagе katzen-lexikon.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, right here I used to be retaining a glimmer of hope that she
    was a Sophos employee of some description! Certainly she'd need to host the next Partner Convention. Cheers to the information though! ;-)

    Also visit my website :: how to get women

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!