Thursday 30 May 2013

I can't believe we are up to SIBOL 421!

Good Morning,

421 'Sally' assembled thank you.



I am here again with yet another stunning blanket. This one has been assembled by Sally here in the UK. What a remarkable job she has made of it once again! A great selection of Knitted and Crocheted Squares in this blanket and I would like to thank everyone for sending them to me. I just love the border that she has added to the Squares, it really finishes it off beautifully. Love the combination of colours too. What a treat!

003

004


001

Thank you as always Sally for your help assembling SIBOL 421!

x Sue x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!