Tuesday 28 May 2013

New Sunshine Blankets to show you!

Good Afternoon,

I'm very pleased to be showing you two gorgeous Blankets that 'Ginnyknit' has very kindly sent in today.  The first was actually 25 Squares that she assembled for me. I would like to thank everyone that made a Square for this Blanket. It's come out really lovely, a nice variety of Squares.

419 'Ginnyknit' - 'take a bag' Thank you!



068



066


The other Blanket I have to show you was made by 'Ginnyknit' herself. This is such a pretty Blanket and of course it's made in our favourite Granny Squares.


418 'Ginnyknit' made and donated this beauty! Thank you!



059

057



A great combination of colours.

Thank you so much for helping me with 'take a bag' Ginnyknit.
Also for  making and donating this beautiful Blue Blanket.

I'm very grateful to you,
thank you!


x Sue x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!