Tuesday 13 August 2013

SIBOL 499!

Good Morning,

I  do hope you will scroll down and read about my visit to Victoria Lodge Care Home I had a great morning yesterday. Our Blankets were received so well  and it was such a friendly Home.

Late yesterday afternoon I received a hand-delivered 'Sunshine Blanket' and I would like to thank Pj for organising it's delivery! This Blanket is just amazing! I have taken quite a few photos of the Squares close up because they are so interesting and I want you to see them in more detail. The colours are great and the border is out of this world. It is so pretty! Thank you so much for making this Blanket and I'm sorry it didn't quite make my Delivery yesterday. If you would like to visit Pj's Blog here's the Link.  I shall definitely take it out next time with me.

I've added some Ribbon and Butterflies to decorate and I'm sure you will agree this one will be loved too! I do hope you will have a look at the beautiful Butterfly card too, thank you!


005




Created with flickr slideshow.

Aren't the Squares interesting? Thank you so much Pj

x Sue x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!