Tuesday 17 September 2013

Knitted Squares from Scotland and Grannies from Spain.

Good afternoon,

I would like to thank the  Kilmarock and Erchless  (Scotland) Craft Group for around 90 Knitted Squares received today Monday 16th September.  Mari tells me that the Ladies in the Group like Knitting for different charities as well as doing pew cushions and wall hangings for the three churches associated with them. Most of the Ladies are in their late 70's and 80's. How nice of you all thank you all very much indeed.

002

Thank you too Mari for sending them through to me.

I had a second post  this afternoon all the way from Spain, Barcelona in fact. 
I am very pleased to be showing you 4 Granny Square Blankets which have been made by Sonieta and her Mummy. 

We have received quite a few Blankets now from Sonieta and her Mummy over the months and they are always such a pleasure to receive for the Homes. They are so colourful, just right to cheer up anyone's day!

A lot of work has gone into these Blankets and I would like to thank you both very much indeed.
I do hope you are both keeping well.

Here they are!




003

010

013


018



I hope you have enjoyed looking at these wonderful blankets.
I know the Elderly are going to get such a lot of comfort and warmth from them.
Thank you so much!



Created with flickr slideshow.

Post delayed due to Flickr.

x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!