Monday 30 September 2013

Lots of colour today!

Good morning and thanks for visiting 'SIBOL' today!

004


I am very pleased to be showing you some pretty Squares sent to me by GillyLilly here in the UK. They are so bright and cheerful ideal for an Elderly person's Blanket.

005


006


Some really lovely patterns here GillyLilly!

Not only did she send me beautiful Squares I also received an usual Blanket. I'm sure you can recognise the pattern  in this Blanket.

003


The African Flower Square. Doesn't it look superb? I think this Blanket is so bright and cheerful and I know it is going to certainly brighten someone's day up. Thank you so much GillyLilly I am very grateful to you for making and donating the Blanket.

001


It's certainly brightened up my day!

I love it, thank you!

x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!