Friday 8 November 2013

Always something new to show you!

Good Morning,

I'm very pleased to be showing you four new 'Sunshine Blankets' today.

They have arrived from Sally and Joyce.

Sally has been busy making a Crocheted Blanket which is absolutely superb!
A lovely wide border finishes the Blanket off beautifully.  I love the colours you have used Sally.


017


joyce28 has been busy making Granny Squares and once again a lovely sized Blanket for the Elderly. A nice way to use up any coloured yarn and put together a wonderful Sunshine Blanket for the Elderly.


009


Not only have they made their own Blankets to donate to 'SIBOL' they have been helping me assembled some Knitted Squares from Irene and the Craft Group in Scotland 'Kilmorack and Erchless'. I'm very grateful to everyone that has sent in Squares for our project and many thanks to joyce28 and Sally too for helping me assemble them.


007



014



Thanks to everyone!

Here's a Slide Show now.



Created with flickr slideshow.

x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!