Sunday 22 December 2013

Christmas thank you!

Good Afternoon and Welcome to 'Mrs Twins',



May I take the opportunity of wishing you all a very Happy Christmas and New Year.

Once again we have had a very busy year making and delivering our beautiful  'SIBOL' Sunshine Blankets to Hospices and Homes in the UK and I would like to take this  opportunity of thanking everyone concerned for their help.

I'm very pleased to be telling you that including the 9 Marie Curie Daffodil Blankets we have made we have delivered 268 this year. This is an amazing total and I know there are some really happy Elderly people receiving our Blankets.

The 'Sunshine Blankets' that we make are always so well received in the Homes useful in many ways for laps, wheelchair use, and thrown over  beds too. Most importantly our 'Sunshine Blankets' are talking points in the Homes and are giving a great deal of comfort to perhaps someone who doesn't receive many visitors. It's so nice for them to know that someone maybe living hundreds of miles away has made a Blanket for them and has been thinking of them.

I have enjoyed running the Group once again this year. I have met some really lovely Ladies along the way and also Staff and Residents in the Homes. I will do my best to run it successfully next year too even though we are changing a few things. If you are interested in joining our Group please follow the Link to RAVELRY. Everyone is welcome and we always have a lot to chat about.

I don't think I will have any more Blankets arriving now before Christmas, so may I take the opportunity of wishing you all a great time and a Big Thank You from the Homes and myself for your continued support.

If there is anything you would like to ask me about our Blankets please email me
on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net  I'm Sue thank you!

x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!