Tuesday 21 January 2014

Colourful Shawl for the Elderly.

Good Afternoon to you.

Although I haven't received this Shawl yet made by 'silver surfer' she has sent me a photo. 
The Squares were sent to me from the States by lynne222 and and 'silver surfer' has very kindly
assembled them for me into a Shawl.  The Granny Shawl is from a pattern by  Shirley Syfrett. I think one
of the Ladies on Loving Hands first of all tried it out and 'silver surfer' told me about it.

The pattern was in an old copy of Crochet World (April 2010) and I managed to purchase a copy on EBAY from the States. Inititally I did suggest making Shawls with Squares and that's why I tried to get hold 
of a copy but of course please feel free to make a Shawl in whatever pattern you like Crocheted or Knitted.

Let's take a look at it.

Shawl made by Pat

I can imagine this laying on an Elderly persons shoulders. I'm sure it would be very warm and colourful to brighten their day!

Thank you both very much. You are welcome to join in!
Why not make a Shawl for the Elderly?

Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
www.sibolchallenges.blogspot.com

x Sue x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!