Sunday 3 August 2014

Make a cuppa, pull up a chair and come on in!

Hi everyone!

Over on 'SIBOL' we have made some great Shawls for Residents in Care Homes.

I'm hoping this Slide Show will inspire you to pick up your Hooks and Knitting Needles and join in!

Here's a Link to RAVELRY SIBOL GROUP - our discussion about Shawls.

I've been asked for sizes.
I've measured a couple here they are
124 cms across
65 cms top to point.

Of course you can make one smaller or larger I will leave it to you.

Any queries please do not hesitate to contact me
on 
sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
I'm Sue

We still accept Blankets too all details are on here

Enjoy our Slide Show!
Thanks to everyone!


Created with flickr slideshow.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!