Friday 15 August 2014

What's new today?

Good evening and welcome!

I am very pleased to be welcoming new readers to our Blog.

Thank you very much to Anne, Jenny and Val today for sending me Blankets they are all superb. I will be showing you Jenny's Blanket over the next few days. She is only 16 and over the last two years she has been making a Blanket for 'SIBOL'. How terribly kind of her. Anne is her Mother and she has been mailing me about her Daughter's work. I want to write a special post showing Jenny's Blanket so please pop in again over the next few days. I can't wait to show you her beautiful Blanket. Val has very kindly sent me in two Blankets today and it's my pleasure now to be showing you. Both Knitted they certainly will be very useful to two lucky Residents!


816 'Val' thank you.



011

009


815 Val thank you !


007


006


These Blankets are just so lovely!
Beautifully Knitted and a lovely change.
I really love the colours in both of them.

Thank you so much Val for taking an interest in our 'SIBOL' Project.

If you are on Facebook, Twitter or any of the other Social media sites why not mention our Group?
Or maybe you go to a Knitting Group yourself -
I am always very happy to welcome new members so
please invite your friends to join us. 

We also have a Group on RAVELRY.
Here's the LINK

So whether you Knit or Crochet have these Blankets inspired you to pick up your Knitting Needles?
I do hope so.

DETAILS 

If there is anything you'd like to ask  me
please mail me

I'm Sue 
on 
sueatpigsty@talktalk.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!