Saturday 27 September 2014

Beautiful Sunshine Blankets arrive today!

Good morning to you!

Thanks so much for popping over to ''Mrs Twins' today!

Today I would like to thank Liz 'tangled web' for helping us out on a shout out. If you remember I asked on RAVELRY and our Blog if any Ladies were free to help make some Crocheted Blankets a little larger. Liz was kind enough to offer. The centre parts were made by AXA Purls Knitting Group. Liz came up with some great ideas for making these Blankets larger and honestly you wouldn't know they were made by two different Ladies!

Let's take a look at them now.

845 With thanks to Liz and Axa Purls Knitting Group.


005


844 Thanks to Liz and Axa Purls Knitting Group.



006


843 Thanks to Axa Purls Knitting Group and to Liz.



004


Fantastic Blankets I really love them! Thanks so much Liz for helping us out on this one! Thanks also to the Ladies of AXA Purls!

Three more Residents are going to get some good use from them. I shall have to go out sooner
than what I thought. Sunshine Blankets are mounting up and the weather is getting a little cooler.
I will save the Shawls and small items to nearer Christmas then make another visit.

I wonder if I could ask you a favour? If you have a Blog or Facebook would you consider putting out a shout out for us? We are always in need of Sunshine Blankets and Shawls but of course we are also trying to get in some smaller items for Christmas Gifts. Such as Wrist Warmers, Fingerless Gloves, Bed Socks, Scarves, Crocheted Slippers, Warm Hats, Bed Jackets etc., Not Cardigans or Jumpers though due to space. Thanks so much!

If there is anything you would like to ask me please feel free to mail me.

I'm Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net

Thanks so much!




1 comment:

  1. I especially like the third one. Liz has a great imagination.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!