Wednesday 3 September 2014

Look what's come in the post today!

Hi everyone!

This isn't really 'SIBOL' related but I just wanted to show you what I had come in the post today!
I sent off for a free catalogue 'Bergere de France' yarns here's the LINK. It's full of great things to make and buy and what I like most about it is the colour cards. Years ago it was very easy to get hold of them but these days we have to rely on the colours on line and it's so much nicer  to see what you are actually buying.

I've taken some photos to show you what' inside.


















Isn't it lovely to sit for a few minutes with a nice cup of tea and look at all the things that make us happy? Crocheting Hooks, Knitting Needles, yarn winders etc? Why not order one yourself there is £10.00 off your first order too! The Link is at the top of the post.




x Sue  x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!