Saturday 4 October 2014

It's been like Christmas today!

Good afternoon and welcome!

Well it was like Christmas again at SIBOL HQ today because I received a parcel from Myrna here in the UK.  I knew she had been crocheting for our SIBOL project but I had no idea that she had made and donated so many Shawls and Sunshine Blankets! Each one a joy to receive I can tell you.

Let's take a look at them now.

The Shawls first - they are so colourful!


005


006


007



Now the Sunshine Blankets!

012


013


014


015


017


018


019


020


I asked Myrna how she finds the time. She tells me she takes her hook on holiday with her as we all do and she crochets while watching TV!

These Shawls and Sunshine Blankets are truly amazing. I can't thank you enough for making  and donating them Myrna!

I shall be taking them out very soon!

I know the Homes are going to love them.

x Sue x

1 comment:

  1. Phew! I'm tired just looking at all this lovely work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!