Thursday 13 November 2014

More beautiful Blankets arrive today!

Good Afternoon and Welcome!

It was like Christmas Day this afternoon when I got back from lunch with Mr. T.  I found a parcel in my porch from Lesley. I couldn't wait to see what was inside. It was quite a large parcel full of wonderful 'SIBOL' donations.

Thank you so much Lesley for everything that you have enclosed in the parcel. Let's take a look now.




896.








Aren't these Sunshine Blankets gorgeous? Beautifully made.
Some colourful Butterflies too.......and



a lovely Scarf for our Christmas Gifts. Love the yarn - this Scarf will be so...warm!



This really is a very generous donation Lesley. Thank you so much for thinking of our 'SIBOL' project.

May I remind everyone when they are sending in parcels to please enclose their email address.
If I don't reply to acknowledge your parcel it's because I can't find it my end. 

My email address is
sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
I'm Sue

Thank you!

x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!