Wednesday 10 December 2014

8 Sunshine Blankets delivered to St. Michael's today!

Good Afternoon and Welcome!




Today I went out on my very last Delivery of the year. 8 Sunshine  Blankets to St. Michael's Care Home for the Elderly in  Olton near to where I live.  I would like to thank  Julie  for accepting our Blankets and also to everyone that has donated them.

The Sunshine Blankets are always very welcome in the Homes by the Residents and Julie would like me to thank you all for your kindness.

We have had a very successful year making Sunshine Blankets and Shawls and I hope that we can do the same next year. I am very eager to reach our 1,000th Blanket!

Here's Julie accepting our Blankets.

St. Michael's Care Home for the Elderly. Last delivery of the Year. 8 Sunshine Blankets. Thanks everyone!

May I remind you that I can't accept any more Sunshine Blankets and Shawls now until the New Year when we will start  all over again!

Thanks to everyone for their  beautiful work again this year you are all such talented Ladies. Everyone admires your work and I'm really proud of what we have achieved.

Thank you 

x Sue x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!