Thursday 4 December 2014

'Dancing Light'.

Good afternoon and welcome!

I AM NOT ACCEPTING ANY MORE SIBOL ITEMS BEFORE CHRISTMAS. PLEASE SEND AFTER JANUARY 2ND. MANY THANKS. 

I would like to thank 'Purlygalore' today for a beautiful Knitted Sunshine Blanket that she has made and donated to 'SIBOL'.  Purlygalore has called the Blanket 'Dancing Light'  and I'm sure you will agree this is a perfect name.  If you would like to pop over to her RAVELRY page you will be able to
read all about the making of the Blanket and the beautiful Stylecraft yarn that she has used. The combination of colours is spot on. I love this Blanket.  Here's the LINK.

Now for some photos.

003






Some pretty Butterflies too! Thank you so much Purlygalore for 'Dancing Light' and indeed the Butterflies.


I will be taking this Blanket out very soon.

x Sue x

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!