Thursday 15 January 2015

Sunshine Blankets and a Shawl to show you today!

Good afternoon and welcome!

I have a beautiful Shawl to show you today along with 5 Sunshine Blankets. Beautifully crocheted by Gill here in the UK. The Blankets  and Shawl will be very useful to Residents in local Care Homes near to where I live. I really do appreciate your help Gill and  I know by your letter that  you have really enjoyed making them  over the Christmas period. It's so nice that we can keep ourselves busy while watching TV on these dark nights. Doing something for others is a real feel good factor.

Gill has very kindly added her own Butterflies to the Shawl and Blankets. Let's take a look at them now.








Do you know we have now made 947 Sunshine Blankets! Well done everyone. Thank you  so much. These Sunshine Blankets will be going to a local Care Home very soon I have one  in mind already.

Thanks once again Gill for your help.

If you are interested in helping SIBOL make Sunshine Blankets for Residents in Care Homes please do pop over to SIBOL CHALLENGES for all information. Here's the LINK.

For all enquiries please feel free to mail me.

I'm  Sue on
sueatpigsty@talktalk.net

Thank you

x Sue x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!