Saturday 21 February 2015

What's new today?

Good morning to you,

I would like to thank 'Kianie' today for her donation of one 'Sunshine Granny' Square. This will look superb in our special 1,000th Sunshine Blanket on the horizon. We are only 30 Sunshine Blankets off our target now thanks to you all!

Kianie thank you 'Sunshine Granny Square'.

A great Square thank you Kianie.

 I would also like to thank Sally today for sending in two pretty Sunshine Blankets. Crocheted beautifully as usual! Thank you Sally. I love the colours, a great size and these will be very useful to Residents in the Homes.

970, 969 made and donated by Sally thank you. 'Shells' Left, 'Square Boxes' Right.

970 'Square Boxes' made and donated by Sally thank you.

969' Shells' made and donated by Sally thank  you.

So colourful thank you very much!

 If anyone has anything to ask me please feel free to mail me
I'm Sue
on
sueatpigsty@talktalk.net

x Sue x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!