Thursday 14 January 2016

Colours!

Good morning,

I would like to show you a very pretty Knitted Blanket that I received this morning. Made by two sisters from Guildord J & B Francis this Blanket is a very brightly coloured piece of work. Larger than our normal Sunshine Blankets this Blanket would be perfect to brighten up someone's single bed.

Although I am extremely happy to receive your Blanket may I remind everyone who follows SIBOL that I am  on a short break at the moment and hopefully not receiving any Blankets now until after 1st March. Saying that I will keep your Blanket and deliver it as soon as I am receiving again.

Thank you both very much. Let's take a look now.



Thank you to the two Harris sisters.


Thank you to the Harris Sisters.


Gorgeous thank you!

x Sue x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!