Monday 7 March 2016

A bit of Ireland.

Good afternoon to you all!

Welcome!

I would like to thank U O'Malley today for this superb Sunshine Blanket. 
Una has called this Blanket 'Clew Bay'.
She thinks an Irish resident would understand it as it is a beautiful bay on the West Coast of Ireland. If you look for Google images of Clew Bay you will see hundreds of tiny green islands in a blue sea. 




Your Blanket is beautiful Una and yes the colours remind me too of 'Clew Bay'.
A great name.

Thank you so much for spending the time on the Blanket I will take it to a Home as soon as I can.

1197 'Clew Bay' made and donated by U O'Malley thank you.


photo.JPG

x Sue x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!