Monday 21 November 2016

What's new?

Good afternoon,

Such a miserable day here in the UK today. I think we need some pretty Blankets to cheer us up.

First I would like to show you some made by Angela.

Thank you Angela



1344 Thank you Angela


1343 Thank you Angela


1342 Thank you Angela




Gorgeous Granny Blankets, a perfect size for Laps and beautiful colour combinations.
You're very kind Angela thank you so much.

This morning I received a Sunshine Blanket from Una.
This one is  called 'The Pink Shocker'.
I love the centre in this one Una and it's so bright and cheerful I know an older person is really going to admire this one.

Thank you so much for the Blanket and the useful Ribbons. Very much appreciated.


1345 The Pink Shocker made and donated by Una. Thank you.


Thank you Una



Thank you Una

Thank you both.

Please may I remind you my closing date is end of November for Shawls and Sunshine Blankets.
I cannot accept anymore after this date until March next year.

I have a box of Shawls upstairs which will be going to a local Home 
St. Katherines and two boxes of Sunshine Blankets which I will find a Home for.

They certainly add up and I'm always very grateful to you all.

Thank you

x Sue x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!